fredag 17. august 2012

La La Land Friday Inspiration

Good Morning ! 

It's time for a new  La La Land Friday inspiration
Today I want to show you my second GDT La La Land Creation. 
This weeks theme is Yellow, Grey and White, not my usual colors so I did struggle a bit. 
But I do love this sweet  Doctor Marci stamp.
Please visit the  La La Land Craft blog to see the gorgeous creations of Team Friday! 

I used papers from Prima, a heart shaped doily, Spellbinder die, Magnolia Doohickey: Lovely fence, flowers from Kort og Godt, heart shaped pearls from Panduro. The words mean "get well soon" in Norwegian!

I colored Doctor Marci with Copic Markers: 
Copic Markers Used: 
Hair: C7-5-3-1-00
Skin: E13-11-00-000, R20 (cheeks)
Yellows: YR 24-23-Y26-23-21-11
Reds: R27-24-22-20
Bear: E47-4429-27-25-31-30


Hope you like it!
Pop over to the  La La Land Craft blog for some more wonderful inspiration!

Hugs, 

6 kommentarer:

Teresa sa...

Beautiful card Elizabeth, love that colour combo too.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs Teresa xx

Magda sa...

Pretty!
Beautiful coloring !
Have a lovely weekend
Magda

Susy sa...

Så himla gulligt kort med en underbar stämpel!

Önskar dig en riktigt härlig helg!

KRAM SUSY

Veronique sa...

Så nydelig ♥

God helg!

Klem, Veronique

Jenny sa...

I love your cute card Elizabeth, Lovely colouring and beautiful layout. Jen x

Christina C. sa...

So lovely, Elizabeth! Your incredible coloring just breathes life into that cute image!