onsdag 29. august 2012

I've got mail!


Hi dear followers and crafting friends ! 
No card made by me today, I'm busy with all my DT projects for this weekend,
 so please come by my blog then.

I just wanted to share with you this beautiful card I got in the mail the other day.
The talented Magda, who won my blog candy this summer, sent me a thank you card and I wanted to show it to you. I was so happy to get this card!!! 
I'm amazed of how nice it is to actually receive a card, usually it's me making them for other people.
So thank you, Magda, you brightened up my day! 

My gorgeous card made by Magda.


I'm so happy to have you friends and followers stopping by my blog, and leaving me all those sweet comments. So thank you!!!
Hugs, 

2 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

What a lovely card Elizabeth love your colours

jacqui x

Christina C. sa...

Gorgeous card, Elizabeth! Beautifully colored Tilda, gorgeous papers along with the loveliest details! Just wonderful!