fredag 31. august 2012

La La land Friday inspiration!

Hi bloggers and followers, 

It's Friday, and time for my first of two posts today! 
I want to show my La La land GDT creation this week. We are showing you some back to school inspiration on the La La Land Craft blog. Stop by to see the gorgeous creations of the rest of the DT. 

I made a bookmark with the Telephone Marci.


I used some scrap paper, corrugated cardboard and some lace from stash. I used Magnolia doohickey's: Tilda Lace and the Fairytale Tag, on the edges and the tag behind Telephone Marci.

Cute charms, right? I got them on eBay! 

I colored the Telephone Marci  with Copic Markers: 
Hair: YR 24-23-14-Y11-E30-31
Skin: E13-11-00-000, R20
Dress, shoes and headband,: B95-93-91-blender, C5-3-1-00
Glasses and phone: C5-3-1-00

Hope you like it! My 6 year old loved it, she started school a week ago, and loves every minute of it!
Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a wonderful Friday!

Hugs, 

2 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

How cute is she, love the way you've coloured her, great card Elizabeth

jacqui x

Christina C. sa...

So cute, Elizabeth.....definitely put a smile on my face this morning!