fredag 10. august 2012

GDT La la land- More than one fold!

Hi friends and followers!

Please scroll down for this week's Just Magnolia Challenge

A while back I got an email from La La Land, asking me to be a GDT for the next two months!  How could I say no! So I joined Team Friday to give you all some La La Land- Friday- inspiration. I'm very excited to show you my very first La La Land creation. I do love the sweet stamps. So without further ado, here is my very first (but by no means the last) card with the wonderful miss Marcy:

I used papers from Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic Collection. Flowers and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts, lace, charm and doily from stash. I used Martha Steward punch around the edges. The swirl stamp is from Prima. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink: Vintage Photo. 

I colored the beautiful Dress up Marci with my 
Copic Markers. I used:
Skin: E 13-11-00-000, R20, Lips: R22-20, Hair: E57-53-51, Dress: RV 95-93-91-V00
Hat and necklace t: C3-1-00, YR 24-23-Y23-Y11


I used a Magnolia Doohickey Romantic Tag on the front of the card. The sentiment stamp is form Kreativ Hobby and the words mean "Happy Birthday!"


 Here is a final pic. Hope you like it! Pop over to the La La Land Craft blog for some more wonderful inspiration! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Wishing you a wonderful Weekend! 

Hugs, 

5 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Så underbart gulligt kort, Elizabeth!
Super vackert!
Stämpeln och din färgläggning är toppen och med så vackra dekorationer!

Önskar dig en riktigt härlig helg!

KRAM SUSY

Rita sa...

Gratulerer som GDT :) Kjempe flott kort :) Og nydelig motiv :)

Magda sa...

Congratulations Elizabeth!
You made a very beautiful card for La La Land!!
Wish you a great sunday
Magda

Unknown sa...

Grattis till GDT positionen - det ar du val vard! Supersot kreation...och nar jag ser den dar Prima swirl stampen sa inser jag att det ar nagot jag missat att bestalla. Naval; det gar val fler tag...

Kramiz,
Sandra

Delphine sa...

Congratulations on your GDT spot, Elizabeth! Your card is gorgeous, so beautifully embellished and I love your design! I love the image too and your colouring is fantastic! BIG hugs Delphine xx