søndag 19. august 2012

Live & Love Craft Sunday Inspiration


Happy Sunday morning, bloggers!

Hi, it's my turn to post on the Live & Love Craft Inspiration and Challengeblog today. We have a brown-theme going this week, you should stop by the blog too see the beautiful projects and tutorial the DT has posted this week. For my project I made a tag card , I first noticed this kind of card on the talented Mariannes blog. The card has only one side, with a pocket and a tag to write on.

 I used papers from the lovely Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic collection (my favorite, as you might have noticed- I love every single one of those papers!!!) the papers used here is both sides of 1903
and 1909I used Magnolia doohickey's dies:  Leaf and Swirl and Doily Flowers.Behind the image i used a peace of the brown Jute ribbon to add some texture. The postmark stamps are from Kort og Godt. The sentiment stamp is from Kreativ Hobby. The lace is from the local craft store.

The image is Magnolia's Tilda with Peanut from the Turning leaves Collection. 
Copic Markers used: 
Skin: E 13-11-00-000, R20
I used E 70-71-74-77 for the clothes, and hair. On the hair I added some E30 to create more life.
Peanut, shoes and shadow: W5-3-1

 The flowers are from iamroses and the charms are from my stash (bought loads of them on ebay). The gorgeous pins are Dark Chocolate Vintage pearl Pins from Maya Road. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink from Rangers: Vintage Photo, and I used my sewing machine. I used a Martha Steward punch around the edges.

Here's the tag behind the image.  
Most of the products used  (and more) are available in the Live & Love Craft Store!

I want to enter the following challenges with this card:
Magnolia Mania: #53 Sketch 
Magnolia Stamp Lovers: Fall theme+ Magnolia stamp
Crafts and Me: #97 Add Some Lace

Hope you like my card! 
Thanks for stopping by, 
wishing you a creative Sunday! 

Hugs,

19 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

Elizabeth this is so beautiful!!
Love the colors ;
Have a nice sunday!!
In Belgium we are having a very, very hot day ( 36°)
That's not for me .
Lovely regards
Magda

Nina Kristin Espeland sa...

Eg likte det! Du er superflink! :)
Ha en fin søndag!

Veronique sa...

Utrolig lekkert ♥

Klem

Kirsty sa...

Hi She is beautiful !! Adore the grey tones shading is incredible ! I love the black pins too ! So inspired thank you ;0)

Susy sa...

Helt underbart vackert!

KRAM SUSY

Suzi Mac sa...

This is beautiful Elizabeth, I love those papers and your colouring of that sweet Tilda is fabulous.
Hugs
Suzi x

Céline sa...

oh my Elizabeth! absolutly amazing. love your color choice and your coloring
hugs
céline

Anne- Elisabeth sa...

Aldeles nydelig , nydelige farger og fargelegging

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Elizabeth I love the way you've coloured your image absolutely super

jacqui x

Danielle Champagne sa...

Hello Elizabeth, this is one cute tilda, that I adore! love critters, so I could not go without her. Magnificient warm brown theme, love the very pretty layout. all elements are wonderful, and so nicely put together. Gorgeous. Hugs.

Christina C. sa...

Absolutely stunning, Elizabeth! Love the browns and the beautiful punched edges, along with the lovely tag! You colored this cutie magnificently and showcased her to perfection. Love the darling flowers, charms and pins...so cute!

Unknown sa...

Oh Elizabeth what a gorgeous card I love the border and Tilda is so beautiful , super tag too Hugs Elaine

unni's scrappeboble sa...

Wooow, dette var skikkelig lekkert :)

Marita sa...

Lekkert♥. Flotte farger og nydelig pyntet♥.

Klem, Marita

Jan Hennings sa...

precious!

Shelby sa...

Gorgeous. Love the one sided pocket card. May have to give this a go. Gorgeous coloring as always and the flowers and charms are a perfect touch.

Shelby

ScrappyAndrea sa...

Your card is soooo beautiful! I love your colors!
Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Mania!
xxx Andrea

Nicolchen sa...

A fantastic interpretation of the sketch...I love the colours you´ve used and the details are so wonderful :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

Hugs Nicole

JenniferD sa...

Just love what you do they are all so Stunning! Love the colours, Layering,Tilda Stamp you chose. Just Gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Magnolia Mania!