onsdag 8. august 2012

Midweek Magnolias # 23

Hi my dear followers and blogger-friends!

Today is Wednesday, so it's time for a new challenge over at the Midweek Magnolias. Today we have a fun challenge for you! One of my must-have's on almost everything I make are dies and punches! They excist in all kinds of shapes and sizes and are perfect for me at least. So this weeks we want to see you 

Use two or more die's or punches 
on your creation!

I had lots of fun with this card. I also had a new DT-package from Sandy over at Live & Love crafts , where we go "back to nature" this week.

Here's my card: 
 I used kraft as a base, and papers from the lovely Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic collection, this one is the 1916. I also used kraft and blue and white cardstock to make the diecuts. I used the following dies:
Magnolia doohickey's: Doily Flowers, Heart Swirl, Tilda Lace and for the shape of the image I used the spellbinder die: Romantic Rectangle. The flowers are from Kort og Godt, and the butterfly stamp is from Kreativ Hobby. I distressed all the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. I also used a doily and some lace from stash.

I love the gorgeous blue jute ribbon, and the white and nature jute twine I used for the bow.

I colored the supercute little angel - Halo Tilda from the Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams collection with Distress ink pads.

 The sweet little angel on the jute twine bow is lovely Praying Angel from Bildmålarna.

  In the jute ribbon I put in some Sky blue shabby Seam Binding and a little Heart pin from Inkido.
The letters are cut out from the Pion Design sheet Red Clover 6x6

Hop over to the Midweek Magnolias challenge blog to see the gorgeous creation of the rest of the DT and to join in the challenge!

***

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges: 
Magnolia Down Under: #158 this great sketch.
Magnolia Mania: Twinkle, Twinkle little star (use stars)
Paperplay Challenges: #12 Layer it up!

Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a wonderful hump day!
Hugs, 

22 kommentarer:

Sara sa...

Very pretty card, I love all the layers and detail and the image is coloured beautifully, hugs Sara xx

Suzi Mac sa...

Wow!! Elizabeth, another beautiful card my dear. I love this sweet Tilda and colour combo. Fabulous work.
Hugs
Suzi x

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

lovely card Elizabeth love your colouring/colours

jacqui x

Nina Kristin Espeland sa...

Du er kjempeflink! :))

Magda sa...

Elizabeth this is so pretty!!!
Gorgeous colors, and layers .
I love it all !
Have a nice day
Magda

Lena sa...

Så nydelig kort i flotte, harmoniske farger :-)

Lena sa...

Så nydelig kort i flotte, harmoniske farger :-)

Nicolchen sa...

OMG...your creation is just stunning...love the colours you´ve used and the details fits perfect :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Susy sa...

Så ljuvligt vackert!

Gillar din Spellbinders die, tack för hjälpen, har nu beställt den från e-bay!

KRAM SUSY

Rita sa...

Så fint :) Veldig fint med alle diesene her og der :) Klem Rita

Maria Therese sa...

Knallfint! Veldig flott med det blå tøyet bak!

May Grethe sa...

Nyyyydelig kort, med de vakreste detaljer ( og de er det mange av )

Klem

Christy Designs sa...

This is so pretty !!! Beautiful coloring and design.
Love all the detail

Céline sa...

oh My Elizabeth, i looooooooove your card, so much details to see!
love the papers and image
hugs
céline
ps thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week

Laura Bradley sa...

This is beautiful Elizabeth! How do you colour so perfectly with Distress Inks? I have tried and I made such a mess!! Laura x

Christina C. sa...

I ADORE this spectacular card.....such a magnificently colored angel and so many luscious details to admire! This is drop-dead gorgeous....a visual delight!!!!

Cathy Lee sa...

This is darling, Elizabeth. Your Tilda is so sweet and gorgeous die cuts and love your rolled flowers.
Awesome card.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Pysselbus sa...

Wow!!! Heeel underbart kort - så många fina detaljer och vackra färger!!

Kram
Linda

Unknown sa...

Hej hej,
Sa fint det blev med det blaa jutebandet! Gillar juterosetten ocksa jattemycket; tack for ett val utfort arbete! :-) Kram, Sandra

JenniferD sa...

Wow what a Stunner! Lovin' all the Beautiful Layers and gorgeous combination of colours! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania.

Debbie Pamment sa...

WOW this is STUNNING!
Thanx so much for joining us this week at MDUC for Kathrin's sketch.
xXx

Denise sa...

this is very cute, love the colours
thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under this week
Denise