mandag 27. august 2018

Final DT Post for La- La Land Crafts: 3D Project

Hello crafty friends, 

As they say, all good things must come to an end. For me it's time to step down from this wonderful designteam. Life gets in the way, and I can't keep up at this time. Even though I love the products and the lovely ladies on the DT and the kind and generous Irina and Eric. I have been enjoying beeing on this team so much. It even brought med across the pond to join Irina and lots of fabulous ladies on the La- La Land Palooza Crafts Retreat in Pacifica last year. Thanks for having me!!! Hope I get the chance to join you again some day!

In the mean time I will be enjoing my La- La Land crafts dies, stamps and stencils! I had so much fun creating this gift box using patterned papers, stencils and stamps. I found the tutorial for the gift card box HERE. Thanks Randi Thorsen. 










Thanks for stopping by! Please visit the La- La Land Crafts blog to se the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the Designteam. 

Crafty hugs, 

Ingen kommentarer: