torsdag 1. mars 2012

TOMIC Challenge

After taking a break from scrapbooking , knitting, crocheting and doing other stuff for a while, i discovcered Copic markers. I re-discovered my beatiful Magnolia stamps and startet coloring. And i now I can't stop:) Learning new tecniques every time. Fun!

This is a card I made for The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge The challenge was to make a bithdaycard using pinks, girlie-stuff and a scetch.


The magnolia- stamp is one I got years ago; Teddybear Tilda. Very sweet:)






















I used copic markers for coloring.

3 kommentarer:

It started with A stamp sa...

Adorable card, that older Tilda is very sweet!

mylkrafts sa...

Ohhh, this is gorgeous, love the vintage look of your card. Thank you for joining this week TOMIC Challenge, good Luck!!!

Alberto sa...

This card is really beautiful! the colors are absolutely nice and your copic coloring is absolutely Wonder!

Thank you for join us at TOMIC!!can't wait to see your entries here again!!!

Hugs xx