mandag 19. mars 2012

Pinks with feathers and flowers!

I had lots of fun this weekend coloring stamps and making this card inspired by the following two challenges:
The TOMIC- The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge. The challenge is feathers, flowers and to use a scetch.
The CMC Copic Challenge Group,  for the "anyting goes" challenge.













I used papers from the lovely Peon design, lace, pearls,QK-swirls, spellbinders and some fabric to softer it up a little. The tag says "congratulations" in norvegian.

 
I used some white feathers, and lots of Bulberry roses in soft pinks and whites.

 
As always, I colored my stamp, the very sweet Magnolia: Tilda with Daisy, using my Copics.
For the dress I used: RV 91-93-95 and V0000, and W3
For the skin: E 000-00-11 and 13 and W3
For the Hair: YR 23- 24, Y21-23, E33-35
For the shoes: E 51-53-57
Socks and daisy: C00-01-03 (and YG91 and 95 on flower)
Shadow: W1-3-5 and 0













Thank you for stopping by my blog:)

6 kommentarer:

Barbara GR sa...

What a stunning card!!! Love it!!! Soft colors and this Tielda are amazing!!!!
Higs, Barbara GR

Elisabeth Helland sa...

nydelig kort dette, og du verden for et herlig fargevalg og mengder med detaljer...me like...

Rita sa...

Love,love love it! Fantastisk nydelig kort, igjen... Blondene som rammer inn kortet var prikken over i'en.

Neline sa...

What a beautiful card! I love your soft colours.
thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
Good luck;)
Neline

Ruby sa...

Wow, what a stunning card! I just LOVE how you've done her folds and the way you've done your background, it's fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Color Me Creative!

Maire Gamber sa...

Aww how sweet. I love your card!
Thank you for joining us at CMC! Come back soon!
Hugs,
Marie XX