fredag 7. september 2012

La La Land: Flowers

Hi bloggers and followers, 

It's 11a.m here in Norway and time for my second post today! 
Please scroll down for my Just Magnolia card.

I want to show you my GDT creation this week. Our theme this week on the La La Land Craft blog is flowers. Please stop by the blog to see the gorgeous creations of the rest of the DT. 

I made Christmas card with the supersweet  Santa Marci 


 I used some Basic Grey Christmas papers. The white paper is embossed with mistletoe and stars. The Flowers are Prima, and the die cut is from Marianne Design,  the Northpole postmark stamps are from Kort og Godt. I used my sewing machine around the edges.

I colored Santa Marci  with Copic Markers. Copics used: 
Skin: E13-11-00-000, R20
Hair, shoes, vest: E31-29-27-25

Reds: RV29-R37-27-24-22-20
Greens: G94-85-40
Bear: C7-5-3-1.

Hope you like it!
Pop over to the  La La Land Craft blog for some more inspiration!


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 

I am going a way for a week on holiday, so I'll be M.I.A except for the pre planned posts. I wont be doing any commenting  because of that. But I'm looking forward to catching up with you in a week!

Take care
Hugs, 

3 kommentarer:

Teresa sa...

Really beautiful card, so beautifully embellished too. Hugs Teresa xx

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Such a lovely card Elizabeth, love the way you've coloured your cute image

jacqui x

Deirdre sa...

Adore what you created with Santa Marci - super cute. So thrilled to be guesting with you gals for a couple of weeks. Enjoy your holiday.