fredag 28. september 2012

My last La La Land GDT card


Hi bloggers and followers,

I'm here to show you my last La La Land GDT creation. Our theme this week on the La La Land Craft blog is Pearls and Lace. Please stop by the blog to see the gorgeous creations of the talented DT. 

I inked up the adorable Fancy Marci for this one.

I used some scrap papers, Martha Steward punch, Butterfly die from Marianne Design, some ribbon and pom poms from Live & Love Craft, and pearls from Panduro. How's that for clean and simple...lol?

I colored my sweet  Fancy Marci with my Copic Markers.
Copics used:
Skin: E13-11-00-000
Hair: E31-29-27-25
Dress, shoes: BG: 15-11-10, V17- blender

Some "punch- work" on the inside too.

Please stop by to be inspired by the beautiful creations of the DT this week on La La Land Craft blog.

I have to say I have enjoyed being a GDT at La La Land Crafts. Irina and her crew are the sweetest girls, and I had lots of fun with the adorable stamps! Thank you so much for having me! 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 
Hugs, 

2 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

This is lovely Elizabeth such a cute image and just love the colouring

jacqui x

Rita sa...

Så flott kort i hærlige farger :) Flott motiv :) Ha en fin helg :) Klem Rita