lørdag 8. september 2012

Live & Love craft inspiration- Picking berries.


H there! It's my turn to post on the Live & Love Craft Inspiration and Challengeblog today. (By the way, did you se my gorgeous new DT badge on my sidebar!) We have a fall theme going on this week, and we were asked to make a project with hunting, berries or mushrooms. I encourage you to stop by the blog too see the beautiful projects the DT has posted this week. For my project I made a gift box with a  strawberry theme. 

I made the base out of green cardstock and covered it with the lovely Pion Design papers, I used both sides of the Pink Dots 12x12 sheet from the Fairytale of Spring Collection. I used a Quick Kutz die to make the bottom and the top of the lid. I punched the design papers with a Martha steward punch and added some lace. The green cardstock I chose was too bright to match the project, so I covered it with some  Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint, Picket Fence to soften it up, and it worked perfectly.

The flowers used are the  Hortensia flowers from Papercraft Scandinavia,  Roses With Glass Pearls  from Kort og Godt, and Resin Blossoms from Maya Road. As usual I used my favorites, the Trinklet heart pins and Vintage Pearl Pin from Maya Road. The cute Strawberry charms are from my stash. I also used some of the pretty Jute fabric.

 I masked two magnolia stamps on the lid of the box. I used the Strawberry Yummy Tilda from the Sweet Rainbow Collection and the Lace Jar from the Yummy For Your Tummy Collection


Here's the stamped image. I colored it very softly with  Tim Holtz distressink pads and markers . 
And the lid looks like this: 


Hope you like it! 
Don't forget to visit the LLC blog for some more inspiration, and please visit the LLC Store to see all the gorgeous new products!

Thanks for stopping by.
Wishing you a wonderful Saturday!
Hugs, 

10 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

Very beautiful Elizabeth!! Good idea your masked stamps, lovely details , like the little strawberry!
Have a very nice weekend
Magda

Veronique sa...

Gud av meg så lekkert ♥

Klem!

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

This is lovely Elizabeth love how you've coloured you cute image

jacqui x

Susy sa...

SÅ UNDERBART SNYGGT, ELISABETH!

KRAM SUSY

Christina C. sa...

WOW.....you are a bundle of talent, Elizabeth!!! Very creative work and the talent to match!!!! Love it!

Anne sa...

Wow, for en fantastisk fin boks!
Nydelige farger og så vakkert farget motiv. Lekre detaljer med blomster, dies og punchede kanter.

Klem, Anne.

Vicky sa...

WOW........sweetie this is sooooooooo beautiful, love the colours, the images....I love it all!!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rita sa...

Lekkert, lekkert :) Denne var utrolig flott :) Klem Rita

Unknown sa...

Hej Elisabeth;
Jag sager som alltid da jag kommenterar pa dina kreationer: FANTASTISKT! Sa fina mjuka farger och underbar komposition. Tack for att du bot dag med mig...blev ingen post for min del pa sondagen, men igar sa. :-) Hoppas du njuter av semestern, for det ar du vard!

Kramiz,
Sandy

Nina Kristin Espeland sa...

Flinke deg, kva type papir brukar du å stemple på? Eg får ikkje det her heilt til :( Papiret løyser seg opp å det ser ikkje ut i måneskjenet ein gong :):) Trenger eit tips frå ein proff! ;)

Klem Nina