fredag 14. september 2012

La La Land GDT- Stars


Hi dear bloggers and followers, 
It's Friday and  time for my first of two posts today! 

I want to show my La La land GDT creation this week. Our theme this week on the La La Land Craft blog is stars. Please stop by the blog to see the gorgeous creations of the rest of the DT. 

I made star shaped card with the adorable  Heart Balloon Marci with present.


 I made the star shape on my computer and printed it out as a template. I cut it in white cardstock, then in design papers. I used papers from Maja Design, Vintage Summer basic collection. The tag is a Magnolia doohickey's. I used my sewing machine around the edges of the star, and distressed lightly with vintage photo distress ink

I colored  Heart Balloon Marci with Copic Markers. Copics used: 
Skin: E13-11-00-000, R20
Hair: YR24-23-14, Y23, E30
Dress, balloon, headband, shoes, present: V95-91-000, C3-1
Bench: E47-44-37-35-33-31-30

Hope you like it!
Pop over to the  La La Land Craft blog for some more inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 
Hugs,

3 kommentarer:

Christina C. sa...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E......love the star shape and the sweetly colored image!

Jenny sa...

Lush Elizabeth. I love your colouring of Marci :) Jen xx

Deirdre sa...

Love this fun shaped card Elizabeth - so beautiful.