søndag 9. mars 2014

DT Unik Hobby: Doorhanger

Good morning friends,
I made a door hanger for my daughter for this months Unik Hobby Dt assignment.
I used the cute Curly Sue stamp by My Besties. 

Products used is listed in the inlinkz below.
The letters used are some old Quick Kutz alphabet.
I used my sewing machine along the edges, and also Walnut stain to destress the edges. 

I colored the image using these copic markers: 
Skin: E000-04-11-00, R20 for cheeks
Hair: E29-25-21
Clothes: BG99-96-93-90
V99-95-93-91
Stool: E37-35-31-30, YR24, Y21-23 og Y11
Shadows: W5-3-1-00

I would like to enter the following challenges:
My Besties: Anything goes
My Besties Norge: Anything Goes


Hope you like it! 
Creative hugs, 
 



  Follow on Bloglovin

8 kommentarer:

cebelica sa...

So pretty! Great colours and adorable image which you coloured beautifully. Hugs! xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Gorgeous card Elizabeth like always
stunning colouring
bravo
hugs Tamara

Merete T sa...

Flotte farger du har brukt :-)
Og fargeleggingen er helt fantastisk! Har aldri sett så levende fargelagte krøller før!!

Klem fra Merete

Sharon sa...

This is a beautifully coloured Bestie Elizabeth - she is so sweet. I love the design and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

Linda sa...

Wow, noe så lekkert!!!

Ha ei superflott uke!

Klem,Lindamor

NicoleDesigns sa...

You are so very talented..... I love your stuff and can't wait to see what you do next, thanks for sharing... xo Nikki

Sissel sa...

Så lekker dørhenger du har lagd. Flotte farger og nydelig fargelagt.
Tusen takk for at du blir med på utfordringen hos My Besties Norge. Håper du blir med ved en senere anledning også.
Klem fra Sissel

ShersL84bed sa...

Beautiful, thank you for joining us at the besties challenge.