torsdag 20. mars 2014

DT Ett Trykk- Little Miss Hollywood

Hi peeps,

I have a mother cute card to show you today. In the february edition of Ett Trykk Magazine we had an article on shaped cards. I made a couple of birthday cards using the cute Paper Nest Dolls.
This is one of them: 

I used Maja Design papers from the Vintage Autumn Basic Collection. 
The sentiment is Kreativ Hobby, flowers by WOC and Kort og Godt, a butterfly punch and a doily. The lace is from the Live and love crafts store.
I used my Silhouette to cut the shape. 


Copics used: 
Skin: E13-11-00-000, E93
Hair: E57-53-51
Dress: BG75-72-11-70, W5
Pink: R89-85-81.
Grey/ground: W5-3-1-00

Hope you like it! 
Thanks for stopping by today!

Crafty hugs, 

 
  Follow on Bloglovin

6 kommentarer:

Ghea sa...

wow this is adorable, I love the image.....Hugs Ghea

Sharon sa...

I love the shape of your card Elizabeth and the image is gorgeous. A beautiful colour also.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Sharon. x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

So sweet image
love it
hugs :)

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

sooo sweet!! love this =)
hugsxxxx

Cyndy Silva sa...

Wow! Awesome work. Just beautiful.

Hobby Musician Keyboard sa...

Dear Elisabeth, you have a lovely blog spot with many great works.
I will be very happy on your visit to my pages. I have a creative shop that I would like to pass on gernen. Come and visit us. Greetings from Marina
http://www.hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.eu/en/