tirsdag 2. februar 2021

Guest designing with Magnolia Forever: Romantic birthday card

I remember when I first started coloring and making cards.
🐥My favourite stamps were the Magnolia images and I used them on allmost all of my cards...lol... my drawers are still full of them. Every now and then color one up and all of a sudden I am having the urge to color them up again. 🐥

Recently I was asked to guest design over at Magnolia Forever and it was a fun challenge. 
Here's my card

Papers by Maja Design, dies are all by La- La Land crafts. 


🐥Copic Colors used:
Skin: E04-13-11-21-000, R20
Hair: E59-57-55-53-51-49
Pink: R20-02-00-000, RV11, W1, E42
Wings: W3-1-00
Background: C1-00,W1-00, R00, R01

If you are a Magnolia stamp enthusiast, please stop by Magnolia Forever to join the fun!

Thanks for vistiting!
Crafty hugs,

2 kommentarer:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

This is gorgeous.
Hugs Miranda

daantje sa...

What a lovely card. I also like the magnolia and color them in the beginning al lot.
X Danielle