lørdag 2. februar 2019

DT BIkuben: For a new baby

Hello crafty friends, 

I'm showcasing this card over at the Bikuben Blogg today (you can find this post in Norwegian over there). I made this for a new baby with a beautiful name! 

I think the pink and craft go well together, and I love the shape of the base die here! 

 Image by La- La Land Crafts: Baby Marvi. 
I used Memento ink on PCP paper. Copic colors used: 
Skin/Hud: E50-53-11, R20
Hair/Hår: E423
Pink/Rosa: RV32-32-11-10
White/"Hvitt": C5-3-1-00
Dots are made with blender(0).


 Here are some details from the inside and back of the card. I love this "handmade by Elizabeth" stamp, it's costom made by Linda Design! Thank you!



All products used are listed below. 

Om du vil lære mer om å fargelegge med copics så starter jeg opp med en ny runde 
hvor du kan lære grunnleggende fargelegging og mange morsomme teknikker. 
Kurs 1 og 2 er 9. februar og 3 og 4 går 9. mars. 
Du finner mer om kursene og påmeldingsinformasjon HER.

Products used:

Paper:
Bazzill- Kraft kartong

Dies:
Kort og godt: Kvadratisk med Søm
Magnolia DooHickey's - Forget me not corner
Magnolia DooHickey's - Hjertetag 

Steamps: 

Embellishements: 

For coloring: 


Ingen kommentarer: