søndag 8. januar 2017

GDT Make it Crafty: Carlie With Flowers

Hi crafty friends,
this is my very first card as a guest designer over at Make it Crafty. I was so happy to be asked to join the team for January and February!


For my first post I made a birthday card for one of my daughters little girlfriends. Her favorite color is purple and I thought this image was perfect because it looks a lot like her!

Image used is Carlie with Flowers, she's so cute! 


I masked the image with a Tim Holtz text stamp to create the background. The sentiments on top is a  Happy Birthday greeting in Norwegian. Papers by Maja design , dies by Magnolia and Kort og Godt, Sentiment stamps by Norsk Stempelblad and Tim Holtz (background).


I colored Carlie with Flowers using my Copic markers.
Copic colors used: Skin: E04-13-11-21-000, Eyes: B99-95-91, Hair: E49-25, YR23-21, Y21, Dress and purple flowers: BV08-17-13-11-00-000, Pink details: R89-85-83-81, Greens: YG67-11-03, G99, White: C3-1-00, Yellow: YR23-21-00, YR14

Here's my badge too, cute isn't it :)



Hope you like it. You really should pop over to the Make it Crafty blog for lots of inspiration by the talented design team.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a colorful day!

1 kommentar:

Scrappyline sa...

Så flott kort 😊og fantastisk tusjing som alltid! Line