mandag 1. februar 2016

DT CMN- #73 Babycard

Hi crafty friends.
We are having a new challenge over at Copic Marker Norge. Pop over to see the photo-inspiration and some gorgeous inspiration from the design team.
I made a babycard, using this cute Silvia Zet image.

Papers by Graphic 45, flowers by WOC, die by Papirdesign, dies by Spellbinders and Memorybox. I also used a Martha Stewart punch on the edge of the card. Love the silver spoon charm- don't you:) 

The image is by Sylvia Zet/Whimsy Stamps.
Copic Colors used: 
Skin/Hud: E13-11-21-00, R20
Hair/Hår: E55-53-51-50
Blue/Blått: B02-01-00-000-91-93
Brown/Brunt: E37-35-31-30
White/Hvitt: W7-3-1-00
Background/Bakgrunn: C1, W1, B00, BV20




Here's a peak at the inside and back of the card.

I hope you stop by Copic Marker Norge to join our challenge!

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon.

Crafty hugs, 
 

2 kommentarer:

Sylvia Zet sa...

Just pop in to have a closer look. Such a beautiful card!

Gail sa...

This is gorgeous. I think it's my favorite baby card...ever! I love the image and you coloring is beautiful. What fabulous embellishments to accent this great image, too!