tirsdag 28. mai 2013

Copic Marker Norge #39

Good morning friends and followers!
Just popping in this morning to share my DT creation for Copic Marker Norge.
We have a new challenge for you today:

Use a sketch and something made of metal.

Det er tid for en ny utfordring hos Copic Marker Norge! Denne gangen har vi en flott skisse til dere, og i tillegg må vi se noe av metall på kortet.  Ta en tur innom bloggen og bli med på utfordringen og se på de flotte inspirasjonsbidragene fra DT og gjestedesigneren vår! 

I made a door hanger for my daughter. A little brighter colors than my usual soft tones, but she insisted on the pink an turquoise...lol...

I used papers from Bildmålarna and Pion Design, the flowers are WOC and I used some charms from my stash (metal). The lace is from Kort og Godt and I used Spellbinder dies. The letters are made with my old pink quick kutz squize:) I used my sewing machine along the edges of the design papers.


The image is the a cute Bestie from Sherri Baldy, my daughter and her friends simply adores them and they are so much fun to color!
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E13-11-00-000
Hair, shoes, basket: E44-43-42-41-40, W7
Pinks: R89-85-81, W3
Turqoise: BG 75-72-70-11-10
Shadow: W3-1-00

Please stop by the Copic Marker Norge Blog to join in the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Wishing you a wonderful tuesday! 

Crafty hugs, 

11 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

What a beautiful creation Elizabeth love your image and the colours you've used
jacqui xx

DOROTHY MADEREEL sa...

Hi Elizabeth,

I see you also are fallen for a Bestie image. They are so cute and it is fun to colour them. Your hanger is very beautyful. Your daugther must be very happy with it. We have the same conversation at home, PINK is the colour.

XXX Dorothy

Jill sa...

Dette var bare herlig Elizabeth ♥
Nydelige rosa og turkise farger og et perfekt design. OG snakk om å spikre fargeleggingen av krøllete hår!! Lekkert til tusen
Ha en herlig uke vennen!
Klemmer

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Beautiful,
hugs Tamara

Unknown sa...

Adorable door hanger! Beautiful coloring!
Jasmina

Sharon sa...

This is gorgeous Elizabeth and so beautifully coloured. I love Besties and am lucky enough to be on their design team so I get to colour oodles of them. Great fun.
Hugs Sharon. x

Dina sa...

wauh so perfect coloring perfect

Veronique sa...

Tusen takk for ideen :) Det kan jeg lage til hobbyrommet mitt ;)

Magda sa...

Oooo Elizabeth it is just Gorgeous!!
Your daughter must be very, very happy!!!
Amazing in these colors and the way you colored her!
Lovely image!
Wish you a wonderful week
Hugs,
Magda

Ann Marie Governale sa...

I just love this doorhanger... I just bought an unfinished one at my local Michaels craft store and I thought about making one and here you are! Thanks for the inspiration. xxx Ann Marie

Donna sa...

Hi Elizabeth.
I have only just discovered these adorable images and I love them.
Your colouring is amazing!

I bet your daughter loved her door hanger. I know I do.

Crafty hugs
Donna x