søndag 15. januar 2017

GDT Make It Crafty: Bookmark and Card

Hi crafty friends,

Sharing my second GD project over at the Make it Crafty inspiration blog today.

Her er mitt 2. GDT bidrag for Make it Crafty. Jeg har laget et bokmerke og et kort. På kortet brukte jeg et croppet motiv, mens jeg har brukt hele motivet på bokmerket. 

Here's my set, I made a card and a bookmark  using the sweet Amelia's Puppy.


Copic colors used:
Hud/Skin: E04-13-11-21-000, Øyne/Eyes: B97-95-91, Hår/Hair: W9-7-5-3-1, B60, Grønt/Greens: G99, YG63-17-13-03, Lilla/Purple: V09-06-04-01, Strømper/Stockinsgs: W3-1-00,
Valpen/Puppy: E44-43-42-40

I chose not to add any text on the front- I couldn't figure out where to put it without breaking up the layout, but I did stamp Happy birthday inside the card.

Here's a closeup of the bookmark.

Products used:
Amelias Puppy by Make it Crafty
Papers: Maja Design
Dies: Lifestyle crafts
Magnolia
Flowers by WOC
Gorgeous lace from the Live & Love Craft store

Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you have a great Sunday!

Crafty hugs, 
 

2 kommentarer:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

It's just gorgeous.
Hugs Miranda

Elins Cards and other handscrafts sa...

Kjempe nydelig Elizabeth ♥♥
Og herlig fargelegging. Takk som deler ;)
Klem Elin