søndag 29. januar 2017

GD Make it Crafty: Kort til valentines day

Hello crafty friends,

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! Today I want to share a Valentine's day card I made for my guest designer project over at Make it Crafty today. I love this supercute geeky couple, and I wanted to color it in vibrant, happy colors to fit the theme.

I dag viser jeg frem dagens kort for Make it Crafty. Jeg laget et Valentines day kort, så clean and simple som jeg kan klare :) Jeg har fargelagt all chipboard med copic tusjene mine.


I scored along the edges of the design-papers and layer the elemtens using glue dots. The chipboard letters and butterflies are colored in the same colors as I used on the clothes. And did you see the little rainbow? Love love love the chipboard and the way it's so easy to color, I could actually get the copics to blend! 
Jeg har brukt mønsterpapri fra Pion design. Langs kantene har jeg skåret med skårebrett og limt panelene på i lag med limputer. 


I printed the image with light grey lines to get the no-lines effect.
Copic colors used: 
Hud/Skin: E11-21-01-000-00, E70
Hår jente/Hair girl: E35-YR24-31, E50 and boy/gutten: E57-53-50
Grønt/Greens:YG97-63-17-07-03
Rødt/Reds: E18-08, R24-22
Jeans: B37-34-32, 91-93
Hvitt/White: C5-3-1-00
Gult/Yellow: YR24-30
Chipboard: YG67-17-03 and E07, R24-22
I added drops in three's of liquid pearl around the image.



Product list:

Takk for at du titter innom bloggen min i dag! ønsker deg en fin søndag! 
Klem

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs,

LagreLagre

Ingen kommentarer: