onsdag 13. juni 2018

La- La Land Crafts June Release: Day 3

Hello friends, 
I am back today with the last of my three release sample days! You can trust that you will see a lot of these products later on my cards and projects, because I loooove them all! 
I have two cards for you today. One with the super sweet Summer dress Marci, and lots of fab dies and background stamps. The other one is focusing on the stamp set Seas the day. Pretty clean and simple because the pretty stamps are enough! 
Have fun, and be sure to stop by the La- La Land Crafts website and blog to see more of the design teams play with the new release products! 
Have a great day everyone! 

I stamped the background with distress inks vintage violet, and colored the diecuts with distress inks too.  Products used: 
Dies:

Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E000, E21, E11, E70, E93, R20
Hair: E79, E77, E74, E71, E70, W7
Dress: B23, B32, B000
Headband and shoes: V99, V95, V93, V91
Ink for stamping papers: Distress ink Tattered Rose

I made this one using the Seas The Day Rubber Stamp set
I used distress inks to make the patterned papers using the background stamp. 
Hope you like it! 

Crafty hugs, 

LagreLagre

Ingen kommentarer: