mandag 18. juni 2018

DT La- La Land Crafts: Use new release

Hi crafty friends, 

It is time for a new Team- Monday post for the La- La Land Crafts blog. This week we are simply enjoying the new release. I have been dying to color this awesome cute little dude ever since I laid my eyes on him for the first time! So finally I got the chance!
I had fun making him a colorful Haiwaiian shirt with big flowers ... lol. 

Be sure to check back on thursday, I have a fun tutorial for you on the La- La Land crafts blog. 

Here's my card for today: 
Don't you just love him, Vacation Luca

Copic colors used: 
Skin: E000, E11, E21, E13, (23 for details) 
Hat and pants: E44, E43, E42, E40
Hawaii Shirt: YG17, YG13, YG03, G99, YG67, YG63, , R35, R24, R22, Y02
Shoes: W7, W3, W1, W00

La- La Land Crafts products used: 
Please stop by the La- La Land Crafts Inspiration and Tutorial blog to see the wonderful creations from the rest of team Monday.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by! 

Crafty hugs, 

Ingen kommentarer: