mandag 11. juni 2018

DT La- La Land Crafts- June release Day one!

Good morning crafty friends, 

I'm so excited to share some of my cards made with the 
NEW La La Land JUNE 2018 RELEASE!

There are 3 new CLEAR photopolymer stamp sets
2 new Backroundred rubber cling stamp sets
and a brand new product range... Tree layered STENCIL SETS
9 new RUBBER STAMPS
and
13 new DIES
You can see them all in my previous post HERE!

I made the designpaper frm the background stamps, 
and I colored the diecuts using distress inks and oxides. 
On my second card today I had lots of fun playing with the new stencils! Here it is: 
Love the critters from the Best Mate set, don't you!?!

La- la Land Crafts Products used:

Copic Colors: 
W7, BG78, BG72, BG18, BG15, BG10
C3-1-00
B37, B24, B12, B02
RV11, R20, R30

Please stop by the La- La Land Crafts blog for more inspiration from the design team! Thanks for  popping by! Do check back tomorrow for more samples! 


Crafty hugs, 
        

LagreLagre

Ingen kommentarer: