tirsdag 2. desember 2014

Happy birthday Owen and Ellie!!!

Hi peeps, 
I wanted to make two fun birthday cards for the lovely little Ellie, turning 6, and sweet Owen turning 2 . According to mum Christine, over at the Paper Nest Dolls, they both wanted circus themes, so I inked up the cute new images by The Paper Nest Dolls, got my Silhouette out, and here's the result:

 I used my silhouette to cut the shapes, some eyelets for the opening and added pearls on Ellies card for a more girlie twist. I wrote their names on the flags with stickers ( I used my copic markers to get the same red color on Owens card as the Ringmasters coat. 

Copics ued on Circus Clown Ellie:
Skin: E13-11-00-000, R20
Hair and shoes: BV08, V9, V17-15-12
Clothes: R59-27-24-22, W7-3-1-00, YR24-23-21-20
Same colors on the balloons

I added a numer 6 chipboard with some copic red dots on.

Another circus image inside. Circus performer Avery.

Circus Ringmaster Owen. Copic used: 
Skin: E13-11-00-000, R20
Hair and boots: E39-37-35-31-30
Reds: R59-27-24-22, W7
Yellows: YR24-23-21-20
Black: W9-7-5-3-1
I also used the Circus Dog on Owens card. I used the same markers to color.

Inside of Owens card. All made with the silhouette.


Hope the little birthday cuties will enjoy their cards:)

Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you a creative day!

Crafty hugs, 

3 kommentarer:

Gail sa...

Wow, this is outstanding. What a fabulous creation! Love these images and they're colored beautifully! Hugs, Gail

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

These are fantastic! Such a fun design and lovely images.
Rebecca.
x

Myrthe sa...

its amazing you're coloring teckniek
love it!!