onsdag 17. desember 2014

DT Copic Marker Europe : No lines coloring


Good morning peeps,

Here's a Christmas card I made for Copic Marker Europe this week. 
I have colored this cute Whimsy Stamps image using the no-lines technique.
I stamped the image using Memento Tofee Crunch ink, wich is light brown. 
When I color the lines wont show, and it gives a soft look on the image.
Kruemel made a great tutorial on no lines coloring on the Copic Marker Europe blog. You can find it HERE if you want some tips on how to do it! Here's my card:

I used Maja Design papers in traditional Christmas colors, red, white and green. I used spellbinder dies, and Martha Stewart punches, flowers are Papirdesign and sentiments by Norsk Stempelblad. 

 Here's my image, it's named Berry, made by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps. 
I used the following copic colors: 
Skin: E13-11-21-00-000, R20
Hair: E29-27-21
Red: E18-09-07, R24-22, W7
"White": W7-3-1-00, 
Green: G99-94-82-21-40, W7
Cat: E35-33-31-30, R20

Here's the inside of the card.

Hope you like it!  
Thanks for stopping by my blog, 
wishing you a colorful day!  

Crafty hugs, 
 
 

1 kommentar:

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

I absolutely love this! Your colouring of this sweet image is stunning and your layout looks so gorgeous - a perfect creation!
Rebecca.
x