fredag 5. desember 2014

Another Christmas card in blue and white

Hi friends, 
Hope you are doing well and that you find time to enjoy the christmas preparations. We are baking christmascookies, making decorations and cards and wrapping presents at our house. Listening to christmas carols and enjoying the season for all it's worth! And no stress this year (he he really? One can dream...lol). 

I have made lots of cards in blue and white this year. Here's one using a lovely image I bought over at Penny Blossom.

Papers are Maja Design. I used a Martha Stewart punch and Magnolia snowflake dies, Poinsettia dies by Spellbinders covered with frantage embossing. Sentiments by Norsk Stempelblad.  Swirl die by Memorybox.


 The image is "little gift". It reminds me of a fairy tale by H.C Andersen we used to read when I was 
a child. A sad story, really, but so beautiful. It was called The Little Match Girl. (getting a bit nostalgic here...lol)
I colored my image with the following copics:
Skin: E000-00-13-11, R20
Hair: E49-39-37-35-31-30
Clothes: E79-77-74-72-70, B99-97-95-93-91
I used B60 around the image, and W3-1-00 on the ground


Here's a peak inside too. I used the lovely papers as decoration.

Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! wishing you a wonderful december day! 

Crafty hugs, 

 


1 kommentar:

Suzi Mac sa...

What a beatiful card and image Elizabeth. Fabulous papers, colouring and design. Hugs Suzi X