Good evening friends and followers,
I while ago I showed you how I made flowers for this paper-gift bag. I promised you a tutorial on how to make the second flower on this bag- and here it is. You can find the first tutorial HERE.
1. You need a die, a die-cutting machine, a few pages from an old book, a brad and distress ink if you want that aged look.
2. I used a Nesting doily cirkle die by Lifestyle crafts. The papers are so thin I could cut 4 or 5 layers.
3. I made my flower from 8 layers of paper.
4. Allign the papers. Make a hole in the center with a brad (works fine because the paper is so thin). The color of the brad is not important because it won't show on the finished flower.
5. Now crunch each layer towards the center, one by one. Start with the top layer.
6. Continue with the next layer, then the next until you have curled all the layers.
7. Distress the edges with distress ink. I used Walnut stain on this flower.
8. Attach it to your project.
Here's the paper bag again. I made it for Ett Trykk Magazine 03/13. You can find the tutorial in Norwegian in the magazine.
Have fun crafting!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!