onsdag 23. oktober 2013

DT Midweek Magnolias: Boo- hoo

Good morning peeps,

I want to show you the card I made for the new challenge over at the Midweek Magnolias.
This time we want to see lots of layers on your project.
Don't forget to take a look at the rules before you enter if you want to be in the draw for the fabolous surprise gift from Magnolia in Sweden.

My daughter is all about Halloween these days, so I made another halloween card for this challenge:


Besides from black cardstock and pages from an old book with sheet music, I used a Papirdesign paper and Spellbinders and Gocreate dies. Flowers and lace are by WOC, the apples and charms are from the Live and love craft store.

 The cute Halloween Tilda is from an older collection- can't remember the name on her. I colored it with copic markers. Colors used:
Hair: E47-39-37-35-21-30, Skin: E11-00-000, R20 (cheeks)
Grey: W7-5-3-1-00


I used my old Quick Kutz squeeze to make the letters, Olivia alphabet. 


Stop by the Midweek Magnolias to see the amazing creations of the rest of the DT and join in the challenge. 
Thansk for stopping by my blog today! 

Wishing you a creative day.
Crafty hugs, 
 
  Follow on Bloglovin

10 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wow! So beautiful card Elizabeth! Love cute shape and Tilda.
jasmina

Ivonne sa...

Wow, your card is absolutely gorgeous, every single detail of it! Hugs, Ivonne

Ghea sa...

A really gorgeous card Elizabeth I love the image.
Hugs Ghea ♥

Christina C. sa...

A most beautiful Halloween card, Elizabeth! Outstanding design work and details...love the papers! Your coloring is as beautiful as always!

Cathy Lee sa...

So cute, Elizabeth. I haven't seen this Tilda in a long time. So adorable and love how you colored her.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Dina sa...

wauh it's a perfect one

Vicky sa...

This is sooooooo awesome sweetie love the colours, the stamp & those papers. Fabulous in every way.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Fantastic halloween card
hugs Tamara

Chris_P sa...

Jättefint!!

Donna sa...

Oh, wow!!!
I really love the image Elizabeth.
It is Coloured beautifully and all the lovely shaped layers look fab.
The colours and detail are super and I love the haunted house charms.

Crafty hugs
Donna x