onsdag 13. mai 2020

La- La Land crafts card swap: Just Beecause

I joined in a card swap over the La- La Land Crafts facebook group in March. The postal system has been slow threw the corona crisis, so my recipient just recently got her card. But now she's got it and I recievced her beautful card too (Thaks Lori!). So fun to interact with crafters from all over the world! I love this hobby :D 

Anyways, here's my card. I played with my February Club La- La Land Crafts. Love the little bees and the cute Marci.
The patterned papers are halloween papers...lol. I colored the diecuts with distress inks and distress oxides and sprayed some water on them. The bees and Marci is attatched using foam tape to add layers. 

Copic colors used: 
Yellow: YR24-23-14, Y15-13-21, E35
Copic spica yellow and gold.
Black/white: W9-7-5-3

I stamped with medium brown inks to get a softer look.

Copic colors used: 
Skin: E13-11-21-00, R20 
Hair: E59-57-55-53-51
Yellow: YR24-23-14, Y15-13-21, E35
Black/white: W9-7-5-3


A little bee inside the card too.

Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by! 

Crafty hugs, 


Ingen kommentarer: