søndag 26. februar 2017

GD Make it Crafty: Thanks!

Hi crafty friends, 

So this is my final GD post over at Make it Crafty
I had fun playing along for the past couple of months! 

My last project is a thank you card I made using Fairest of All Princess. I love love love coloring her beautiful dress, I was inspired by the talented Saskia Smiths who had colored her so beautifully, and I wanted to give it a try myself.  I chose totally different colors thank my usual range. I am very "pink and purple" kind of crafter, even though it was scary, I quite enjoyed reaching for some of those other copics in my bag.


I  colored the chipboard text and butterflies in the same colors as her top, and the leaves in the same color as her dress.


Copic colors used: Skin: E71-11-21-000,Hair: E18-09, YR18-14, E49, Blouse: C9-7-3-1-00, Top: B69-66-63, C7, Dress and background: C9-7, E89-87-84-81
Products used:


Crafty hugs, 

2 kommentarer:

Kreativelena sa...

Cathrine har jo fremsnakket deg inne på Nordsalten sitt nye prosjekt fremsnakk. Og hun lovpriser fargeleggingen, og det skjønner jeg jo nå. Det er er bare helt sykt flott og se på. Og få til så mye sjatteringer med sort er jo bare helt utrolig. Jeg har sett mange der ute som er flinke, men dette er faktisk det beste jeg har sett når det kommer til bruken av sort..
Det kan dessuten være farlig og følge med her, for det er jo nesten litt sånn at jeg risikerer og legge copics i ønskelista.. ;-)

Magda sa...

O Elisabeth, you did it wonderful!!
Great coloring!!