fredag 31. oktober 2014

DT Art by Miran: To a wonderful Friend

 Hello crafty friends, 

It's time for a new challenge over at the Art by Mi Ran Challenge blog
For my card I masked to digi images toghether to make a scene. It was much easier to do digi masking than I thought. Just resize the images and put one image on top of the other in word.


Papers are Maja Design, flowers are WOC and Kort og Godt. I used a Martha Stewart punch along the edge, and a Tim Holtz/Sizzix filmstrip and ticket die. I embossed the tickets before adding them to the card. The sentiment is one I got in a Magazine i bought. 

The images I masked togheter are What's new pussycat and Little Garden Sally Bacground, both available  in Mi Ran's Etsy Store. Copic colors used:
Skin: E000-21-13-04
Hair: E37-35-31-30
Reds: E18-07-24-22
Greens: G99, YG95-93-91
Grass and bushes: G99-43-40, YG95-93, G82, E31 and maybe more, don't remember:) 
Fence, bag: E35-33-31-30
Cat: C5-3-1-00
Eyes: B95-93-91
Sky: B60, C1

Hope you like my card. Please stop by the Art by Mi Ran Challenge blog to join in the challenge and to see the gorgeous creations of the rest of the DT members. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, wishing you a lovely weekend! 

Crafty hugs,
 

2 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Så snyggt!

KRAM SUSY

Magda sa...

It's a wonderful card Elizabeth!
Amazing coloring !!
have a nice weekend
Hugs
Magda