onsdag 8. oktober 2014

Bookaholic Kaite

Hi peeps, hope you  are enjoying your days! I have been smitten by art journalling lately, so that's why I haven't been posting as much. LOL, I am at my crafting table all the time, but nothing to show for it except loads of fun an quality time with myself. He he. Maybe I will show you one day...

Well, I'm not going to give up cards any time soon, and I do make some in between the gesso and the gel medium and acrylic paints lol. Here's a card I made using one of my new favourite artists Art by Mi Ran. This is Bookaholic Kaite, you can get this and many more in the ArtbyMiRan's Etsy store.

 I used Maja Design papers, Martha Stewart punches, dies by Memorybox (swirl) and Tim Holtz (filmstrip). Flowers by WOC and lace and pearls from my stash. Postmark stamps are Kort og Godt and sentiment by Norsk Stempelblad AS. 


Copics used:
Hair: E18-08, YR 18-14
Clothes: BG 99-96-93-90, G94-82-21-40, 
Other: W7-5-3-1-00

Hope you like it! 
Wishing you a wonderful day! 
Crafty hugs, 
 

5 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Super cute card
hugs Tamara

Berit sa...

Nydelig kort. Lekre farger og så flott fargelegging!
Klem, Berit

Meretekj sa...

Nydelig dette kortet ditt.
Du er utrolig flink å fargelegge, en fryd å se på.
Klem, Merete

Chris_P sa...

Underbart Elisabeth!!

Glöm inte att meddela oss på CMS vilken penna du vill ha =)

kram Christina

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

Such a beautifully designed card, the little butterflies look so pretty!
Rebecca.