lørdag 7. juni 2014

GDT Sugar Nellie with discount code for you!

 Good morning crafting friends,

I was happy to be asked by Karen Maciver to guest design over at the Sugar Nellie blog. I must say I love these adorable images, and I had lots of fun coloring this beautiful Live Laugh Love
I know I will be using this image over and over! 

Here is my card- I hope you like it! 
I used Pion Design papers, dies are by Lifestyle Crafts, Swirl by Memorybox, flowers by WOC. Sentiment is Norsk Stempelblad AS. Postmark stamp by Kort og Godt, pearls by Panduro. I used Frantage shabby white around the image and Stickles on the wings. 

I absolutely love this adorable image called Live Laugh Love. I used the following copic markers:
Skin: E23-13-11-21-00, R20
Dress and flowers: V95-3-91-V000, W3, Hair: E57, YR24, E53-50-43
Wings: V000, W1-3
Greens: G43
I printed the image in light grey to get a bit of no-lines effect. 

I have a discount code for you all to use if you would like to buy some of these gorgeous images cortesy of Sugar Nellie. 

The code is ELTON 
and will work for all Sugar Nellie digital stamps for 20% off!
Just click HERE to get to the store!
Enjoy! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, 
wishing you a wonderful, creative weekend! 

Crafty hugs, 

 
 

6 kommentarer:

Fiona sa...

gorgeous card Elizabeth...love how you have coloured the image.

Fi
x

Dotty Jo sa...

Such a beautifully coloured and created card Elizabeth - super work! Jo x

Gir Guerreiro sa...

Lindo!!
<3

Christine L sa...

Oh my goodness.... your card is stunning!! I love your use of pink and that fabulous design..

I'd love you to enter it in our shabby chic challenge at In The Pink.. link here:
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-45-shabby-chicvintage.html

Hope to see you there!
Christine (Sugar Nellie DT)

Susy sa...

Underbart fint!
Så fin stämpel!

KRAM SUSY

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Oooooo so beautiful
stunning colouring
love it
hugs Tamara