onsdag 4. juni 2014

GDT Paper Nest Dolls: Little Red Riding Hood

Hello friends, hope you are enjoying the lovely spring!
Summer is in the air here in Norway, and we are spending most of our time outdoors. Love it! 

Today I have a cutie to show you. I'm guest designing for The Paper Nest Dolls this month, and I made a card using an image from the new release: Red Riding Hood Avery. So much fun to color.


I used papers by Maya Design. Dies used are Magnolia Scalloped Stitched Edge, Lovely Fence and flower Swirl Corner , and La La Land Heart Banner. The wood embellishments are by Tim Holtz. Sentiment by Norsk Stempelblad. I used my sewing machine along the edges.

Here's Red Riding Hood Avery. I colored her using my copic markers:
Skin: E13-11-00-000, R20
Hair: E49-29-25-21.
Reds: T4-E18-07-08, E24
Greens: BG99-96-93-90
White and shadows: W7-5-3-1-00
Basket: E37-35-31-30

I used the lovely Maja papers and Magnolia fence die to decorate the inside of the card too. Love the summer feel to these papers!

Hope you like it! 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. 
Wishing you a great day! 

Crafty hugs, 


 

  Follow on Bloglovin

2 kommentarer:

Rita sa...

Kjempe flott kort :) Flott motiv :) Klem Rita

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

stunning, ty so much!!