mandag 16. juli 2018

DT La- La Land Crafts: Summer boardwalk

Hi Crafty friends, 

Popping by to show you my card for the La- La Land Crafts blog this week. Our theme is "Summer Boardwalk! and I had fun creating this card. I was inspired by the talented Mindy Baxter of My Creative Scoop, to make the dress on Molli. I like the way it turned out. And I love the carnival background! Perfect for this project! 

Here it is:
PRODUCTS DETAILS:
Stamps:
Dies: 

Copics colors used:
Skin:E000, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E18, E14, YR18, YR14, E49
Dress: W7, E44, E42, E41
Purple details: V09, V17, V15, V12, W7

Please pop by the La- La Land Crafts Blog 
to see lots of gorgeous inspiration from the rest of Team Monday!  

Hope you have a great week!

Crafty hugs, 

LagreLagre

1 kommentar:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

It's a lovely card.
Hugs Miranda