mandag 21. mai 2018

DT La- La Land Crafts- Woodland Wonderland

 Good morning crafty friends, 

Team Monday over at La - La Land Crafts is ready with our weekly inspiration for you. This weeks theme is "Woodland Wonderland", so I had a play with some of the new background stamps, some dies and disterss oxides. Here's my card:


I made the bacground using the Hello Lovely background stamps, stamping with Salty Ocean distress oxide and spraying some water on it. I cut the Birch Tree Dies from gold paper and white cardstock and distressed them using walnut stain. The Spring Tree Die and Grass Border Die was cut from design papers. To make the frame I used the larges one of the Build- a- frame Stitched Large Die. I cut from white cardstock and colored using Gathered Twigs distress oxides and walnut stain distress inks. I stamped the birds from the Hello Lovely set twise (using my awesome Misti) first with Gathered twigs and second with Walnut Stain, I sprayed some water on and let them dry. I think they look pretty wooden now :)  


La- La Land Crafts products used: 


Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E13-11-21-000, BV20
Hair: E59, YR27, YR 23, Y02
Sweater and shoes: B37-26-14-02
Apron and birdhouse: E37-35-33-31-30
Details: C5-1-3-0

Distress Oxides used: 
Frame: Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain
Background: Salty Ocean
Birds: Walnut Stain and Gathered Twigs

Hope you like it!
Please pop over to the La- La Land Crafts blog to see alle the beautiful creations from Team Monday! 

Have a great week!
Crafty hugs, 


1 kommentar:

Hildes kort sa...

Det var et herlig kort:-)