mandag 6. mars 2017

DT La La Land Crafts: New baby



Hi crafty friends, 
Hope you had a nice weekend. Today I want to share my first card as a DT for La La Land Crafts! I am so excited to be a part of the team of talented crafters!
I am looking forward to playing with all the gorgeous products- I have been in love with all of those pretty dies and stamps for a long time now!

Hei! I dag viser jeg frem mitt først kort som DT for La La Land Crafts! Utrolig morsomt å være med på teamet sammen med så mange dyktige folk! Gleder meg til å leke meg med produktene i tiden fremover! Du kan også hente masse inspirasjon og tips og triks i bloggen deres: 
 La La Land Crafts Inspiration and Tutorial Blog
Det første kortet jeg har laget er et bestillingskort med Sleeping Baby Marci. 

Here's my first card using the super cute Sleeping Baby Marci.
You can  find it, along with lots of inspiration from the talented ladies of the design team, over at the
La La Land Crafts Inspiration and Tutorial Blog.
I used papers by Maja Design, the Vintage Baby collection.  I used my sewing machine on the edges of the design papers- but no distressing the edges on this card (I am having withdrawal symptoms lol) 
I have a product list with links to the store at the end of the post.
Jeg har brukt mønsterark fra Maja Design, Vintage Baby collection, og sydd med symaskin langs kantene. Ellers finner du link til alle produktene fra La La Land Crafts nederst i innlegget.

I stamped with pale brown ink to keep the soft look on the sweet Sleeping Baby Marci.
Jeg stemplet med lyst brunt blekk for å få et litt mykere utseende. 
Copic colors used: 
Skin/hud: E11, E00, E000, E70, R20(cheeks)
Soft pink/rosa: V000, RV91, RV000, C1
White/hvitt: W3, W, W00


Product list: 

Hope you like my card, 
stay tuned for more La La Land Crafts fun on my blog every Monday :) 
Håper du likte kortet mitt, følg med for mer La La Land Craft inspirasjon her i bloggen hver mandag! 


Ha en kreativ uke! 
Wishing you a creative week!
Crafty hugs , 
LagreLagre

3 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Elizabeth :)

Cathrine sa...

Så nydelig og sart. <3 Flott farget motiv også:)

Hildes kort sa...

Et nydelig babykort