mandag 7. november 2016

Julehilsen- Christmas Carolers

Hi crafty friends, 
Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Norwegian Magazine "Julehilsen" this year. This is the first of my two cards. I wanted to use traditional colors, because I love reds and greens for christmas. 

Paper by Papirdesign, dies by La La Land Crafts and Magnolia, I used Martha Stewart Arctic Snowflake punch and embossed using Frantage Chunky White to create the "snow" around the image. 


Image by the talented artist Jade Dragonne from over at deviantart.com. My medium is always Copic Markers and I used lots of different colors on this image. Reds are: E18-07-R24-22, Greens are YG99-97-95-93-91 and W7. 

Dette er et av de to kortene jeg laget til Ett Trykks "Julehilsen" i år. Motivet er fra Jade Dragonne og er fargelagt med Copic Tusjer. Arkene er fra papirdesign og jeg har brukt dies fra Magnolia og La La Land Crafts. Synes dette motivet gir skikkelig julestemning. 
Takk for at du titter innom bloggen min i dag, kos deg med julekortlagingen! 

Crafty hugs, 
 

Ingen kommentarer: