mandag 24. november 2014

Pocket card in blue and white

Hi crafty friends,
Today I want to show you a card I made using two things I haven't used in a long time. Distress inks and a Magnolia image. I do love my little Maggies (and I have soooo many of them), but I have been neglecting them for a while lol. 


I made a pocket with cardstock and a tag to go inside. Papers are Vibeke Spigseth/Poppy design, I used a Martha Stewart punch, Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval and circle and scalloped circle, flowers by WOC and Panduro, charms from ebay, branch dies by Marianne design. Ribbon from stash and sentiments by Norsk Stempleblad AS. 

 I colored this cute Tilda with snow heart with distress inks. Skin is tattered rose and vintage photo, clothes are stormy sky and pumice stone. Shadows are made using black sooth. I used Frantage chunky white around the image to make the snow.

I made a simple tag using another Martha Stewart punch on one of the edges. Big sentiment is also by Norsk Stempleblad AS. 

This card was published in the Christmas edition of Ett Trykk "Julehilsen"
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day! 

Crafty hugs, 
 

5 kommentarer:

Dortesjs sa...

super sødt

Susy sa...

Vilket underbart vackert kort!

KRAM SUSY

Sissel sa...

Lekkert julekort, nydelige farger og fargelegging.
Så fint med snøeffekten rundt motivet.
Klem Sissel

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Simply gorgeous
hugs Tamara

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

Totally gorgeous! I love how you've coloured Tilda in such a soft and pretty way. The embellishments are beautiful too.
Rebecca.
x