fredag 21. november 2014

Christmas in blue and white

Hi crafty friends, 
Hope you are doing well! I'm busy getting all my christmas cards done... and having lots of fun doing it! This is a card I made for the Christmas Edition of Ett Trykk Magazine. 
I've been having a thing for paperbag cards lately, easy to make and very decorative.

Here's the front. I used Maja Design papers, a Martha Stewart Snowflake edge punch, and I used the snowflakes from the corner punch to decorate the card. The trees are made from the Magnolia Spruce die, and sentiments are by Norsk Stempelblad as. The cute Trumpet punch is from the Live & Love craft store. 

The image is the Christmas Carolling couple by the Paper Nest Dolls. I colored it with copic markers. 
Copics used. Skin E13-11-00-000, R20
Hair. E49-47-44-43-41 and E44-43-41-40
Clothes are: 
Brown: E49-47-44-43-41
Blue: B99-97-95-93-91 and W7
White: W7-3-1-00
Yellows: YR23-08, Y21
I made the snow effect using Frantage- chunky white.


I made a tag to go inside. I decorated it with Maja papers, the snowflake punch and christmas sentiments by Norsk Stempelblad AS.

Here's the back of the card too.


Hope you like it. Enjoy the season!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, hope you like my card!

Crafty hugs,