torsdag 24. juli 2014

Baby set- invitation, place card, thank you card


Hi friends, 
We are loving summer in Norway this year, it's so hot we can't hardly believe it!!! So not much crafting on my end I'm afraid. All we can do is hide in the water at the beach to cool down...lol. But I get my copics out every now and then, and do some coloring in the shade, so I will have lots of fun stuff to show you once I get the images on some cards. Until then, here's a set I made a while ago. Invitation,  place card and thank you card. 

Materials used:
Papers: Pion Design
Ribbon: Kort og Godt
Dies: Memorybox (swirl), Spellbinder scalloped circle, Lifestyle craft circle, Sizzix banner die.
Punch: Martha Stewart doily lace and Butterfly boarder punches.
Stamp: Magnolia

Here's the invitation, shaped like an envelope with ribbon to open and close. 
Images are colored using distress inks. The letters are an old QK alphabet called Olivia.

Inside I used an old Fancy Pants journalling stamp. 

 For the place card I simply folded a triangle and decorated the front. 

 ...and here's the thank you card. Pretty Clean and Simple to be me. I added some pearls, but that's it:) 

Hope you like it! 
Thanks for stopping by, 
hope you are enjoying your summer days!

Crafty hugs, 

 
  Follow on Bloglovin

6 kommentarer:

M!R sa...

Oh my God!!!! It's so sweet!!!!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Gorgeous Elizabeth
hugs Tamara

Christine sa...

It's really sweet!!! I did'nt know this magnolia stamp... what's his name?
little angel

Dortesjs sa...

oohh dear this is amazing love it

RitaK sa...

This set of baby invitations, place cards and thank you cards was very beautiful :-) Hugs Rita

Kreativelena sa...

Utrolig nydelig sett. Likte designet ditt veldig godt ;-)