søndag 23. februar 2014

Love you daddy!


Hello friends, I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I made this card for my post over at the Unik Hobby store blog, using this cute image by Penny Black. Perfect for a birthday or fathers day card.  You can find the link to products used at the bottom of the post. 

I framed the image using corrugated cardboard and the lovely Maja Design papers.



I colored the image using my copcic sketch markers.
colors used:
Skin E13-11-00-000, E93 for cheeks.
Hair: YR 24-23-20, E 35, W3
T-shirts: E77-74-71-70
Jeans: B39-37-34- 32, B91, W5
Pinks: RV95-93-91, V99
Shadow: W9- 7 -5- 3-01-00

I would like to enter these challenges 
A Creative Romance: Lets get sentimental.
Deep Ocean Challenge: Love is all around


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, wishing you creative Sunday!
Crafty hugs, 

 





 Follow on Bloglovin

9 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

Wonderful card Elizabeth!!
And what a great coloring!!
Very lovely!
Have a nice sunday!
Hugs,
Magda

Veronique sa...

Kjempe fint kort, og for er herlig motiv ♥

Klem!

Ivonne sa...

Wow Elizabeth, this is adorable! I love the image and you have colored it amazingly. The vintage pins are gorgeous. Love it! Hugs, Ivonne

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Gorgeous card Elizabeth
love the design and your colouring
hugs Tamara

Sharon sa...

This is fabulous Elizabeth. Such a delightful image and beautifully coloured. Love the design and papers.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Vicky sa...

This is gorgeous my sweetie loving this fabulous image & your awesome colouring really brings it to life.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown sa...

I love what you did with this card - all the details are perfect! :)
Have a great day!

Kjersti sa...

For et lekkert kort Elizabeth! Utrolig flott fargelagt - buksene ser jo helt virkelige ut, får lyst til å ta bortpå!
Ha en fin dag!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Sara sa...

This image just makes me smile, beautifully coloured and I love the cardboard frame too, hugs Sara xxx