tirsdag 18. februar 2014

CMN #52 Boy card

Good morning peeps,

It's time for a new challenge over at Copic Marker Norge
This time it's all up to you what you want to make, because our theme is Anything Goes.
I made a card for a wonderful young man who loves football.
I found this Paper Shelter image who looks just like him, and I tried to color the clothes in his team's colors- I hope he'll like it! 

 The papers are Maja Design. I used some embellishements from my stash. The stars are Quick Kutz dies, I covered them with glossy accent. I used my sewing machine along the edges and distressed with walnut stain. The sentiment is by Norsk Stempelblad AS. 

Copics used:
Skin: E13-11-21-00-000, BV20
Hair:E44-43-42-41, W7
Shirt, shoes and football: W7-5-3-1-00
Blue: B39-37-34-32, W5, Sky: B60-91-C1-00, BV20, W1
Grass: G94-82-21-40, C1

Don't forget to stop by Copic Marker Norge to see the awesome projects by the rest of the DT, and join in the coloring fun! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, 
wishing you a wonderful day!

Creative hugs, 

 
  Follow on Bloglovin

4 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Super cute boys card Elizabeth
hugs Tamara

Rita sa...

Flott kort :) Har akkurat laget et kort med dette motivet :) Klem Rita

Anne sa...

Kjempeherlig, så flotte farger og papir, kjempefint mer stjernene, og så fint fargelagt! :)

Klem, Anne.

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Hei
Et kjempeflott guttekort med et skikkelig herlig guttemotiv. Jeg liker fargevalget ditt utrolig godt, det er så samstemt.
Klem Gunn ***