lørdag 6. juni 2020

Games from the Whimsy Stamps Virtual Weekend

I had fun playing with the talented design team over at Whimsy Stamps Virtual Weekend on facebook. I had to work today, but got to play this afternoon. I am totally in love with the by Barbara Sproatmeyer  I love the Polka Dot Pals and the faces and the scenes <3 fun="" much="" nbsp="" p="" play="" so="" to="" with="">

Here's a clean and simple slimline card featuring  Polka Dot Pals Raden River Exploring.

I downloaded the full scene in no-lines, and colored it up. 
I made the card layered and very simple since I wanted the scene to be the focus of the card. 
I also used the sketch and colour palette from the Whimsy Stamps Virtual weekend. 
So fun to play! Thanks ! 

Lots of Copic colors used, for once I did not keep track :) 
But I love the no-lines effect, and I used prisma color pencil, white, on the glasses to give them some shine. 


Thanks for stopping by,
Have a lovely weekend!

Crafty hugs, 


1 kommentar:

R's Rue sa...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com