torsdag 29. juni 2017

DT La- La Land Crafts: Criss Cross card and speed coloring video

Good morning crafty friends, 

Today it's my turn to share a tutorial over at the La- La Land Crafts blog
I am showing how to make a criss cross card, so pop over to see if you want. 
I am also sharing the first YouTube video I ever made, (keep that in mind as you wach), it's a speed coloring video where I'm showing how I color Marci's dress with folds.
Hope you like it! 
Don't you just love all those pretty dies. All listed at the end of this post. Papers are by Maja Design. 




I colored Picnic Marci using my Copic Markers. 
I love to create folds and pleats, so i added some here. 
Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E000, R20
Hair: E59, E57, E55, E53, E51
Dress, headband and bow: R89, R85, R83, R81
Shoes: YG67, YG63, YG61, W5, W3, W00


Here is the speed coloring video: 


I would love it if you let me know what you think of my first attempt at makig a video! 

La- La Land Craft Products used: 

Stop by the La- La Land Crafts Inspiration and Tutorial Blog if you want to see the tutorial. 

Thanks for stopping by,
hope to see you again soon!

Crafty hugs, 

Ingen kommentarer: