lørdag 26. september 2015

GDT Ett Trykk: Sommerminner

Hi friends, 
Summer is over, and it's back to school, back to work and so on. The weather has been below average  here in Norway this year, but we did enjoy our holidays, and we did collect lots of fun Summer Memories. So I made a box to keep some of them. I made the box from cardstock and decorated it with design papers and lots of dies.
All dies are from the first Magnolia club kit. I remember when I got it I was very disappointed, and thought I would never use them. But I have grown to like them a lot, and I have been using them on quite a few cards this summer. 


The image is Circus Trixie by Little Darling Rubber Stamps/Saturated canary. Copic colors used: 
Hair. E18-14-09-08, Skin: E13-11-21-000, R20
Blue: B000-00-01-05-06
Yellow: YR00-20-21-23, E35
Purple: BV17-15-12-08, V12-20-22

Papers are Melissa Frances. I used a Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch. Postmark stamps by Kort og Godt. 


Lots of charms I got on ebay, and a few seashells from the beach. 



Filed with summer memorabilia!

Hope you like it! 

Crafty hugs, 

Ingen kommentarer: