tirsdag 31. mars 2015

Hope you feel better....for a friend

Hi friends, 
Just popping by to wish you a happy easter today. I don't have an easter creation to show you, but a card I made for a friend who's been down with the flu.

I'm so into no-lines coloring these days, and I must say this is my favorite hair color!

 Papers are pion design, flowers by WOC and Kort og Godt. Dies by Magnolia, Spellbinders and Memorybox. I used some clear crackle paint on the butterflies. 

The image is Heart Strings by Saturated Canary. Copic colors used: 
Skin: E15-13-11-21-000, R20
Hair: E59-57-55-53-50
Clothes: E79-77-74-71-70, RV99-95-93-91,V000
I also used: C5-3-1-00
Eyes: B000-00-01

I would like to enter my card on to the SC facebook challenge

Hope you all get a few days of relaxation over easter, and hopefully some time to color! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Crafty hugs, 


 
 

3 kommentarer:

Sharon sa...

This is gorgeous Elizabeth. I love the image and the hair is fabulous. Beautifully designed. I am sure your friend will love it.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Veronique sa...

Kjempelekkert :)

God påske!

Klem

Magda sa...

Everything you color and make is wonderful Elizabeth!! Wonderful coloring!!
Wish you nice days , Magda