tirsdag 10. februar 2015

DT Copic Marker Europe- card for a new baby

Hello crafty friends, 


Here's a card I made for Copic Marker Europe this week. It's a card for a new baby boy. I love this Mo Manning image, you can use it for so many occasions, and I decided it could be a boy or a girl, depending on the colors used.

I made the colors in the colored image neutral so I could go either way... this time it's a boy!
I used Pion Design papers and some sweet newborn charms and sentiments. Pretty simple decoration really. Dies by Magnolia, Spellbinders and Memorybox. Flowers by WOC and Kort og Godt. 

The image is Baby Fairy with Ladybug digi from Mo's Digital Pencil. 
Copics used:
Skin: E13-11-21-000, E93, W5
Wings and clothes: W7-3-1-00
Hair: E44-43-41-40
Ladybug: E18-R27-24-22
Ground: W5-3-1-00


Here's the inside of the card with a couple of sentiments about the newborn baby.

Hope you like it! 


Thanks for stopping by my blog, wishing you a wonderful day! 

Crafty hugs, 
 

2 kommentarer:

annemarie sa...

wauw Elizabeth your card is so adorable. Great colors I love it.

hugs annemarie

Elins Cards and other handscrafts sa...

Så nydelig et babykort ♥ En sann fornøyelse å følge alle disse kortene dine (",)
Klem Elin